CATHEDRAL OF ASTORGA
12:00 – 14:00 / 16:00 – 18:00
11:00 – 14:00 / 15:00 – 19:00
12:30 – 15:30
* Variable hours depending on the cult. FREE ACCESS: Tuesday and Wednesday from 09:30 to 10:30. It can only be accessed with a voucher purchased from the online sale
GENERAL: 6.00€ (audio guide included)
SENIORS (above 65 years of age): 5.50€ (audio guide included)
STUDENTS/PILGRIMS (from 13-18 years of age, university students up to 25 years of age): 4.50€ (audio guide included)
CATEDRAL DE ASTORGA
Plaza de la Catedral s/n
24.700 Astorga, León (Spain)
Cultural Visit Coordinator
María Isabel Lagunas
Tel. (+34) 987 61 58 20 / 677 30 60 33
Notice: Temporarily suspended New guided tours. Cathedral and south tower
These visits, in addition to having the explanation of the Cathedral, will include a new visit to the South Tower of the Cathedral, recently restored, with a simple tour of it, a small preview of the museum tour with which it will be possible to visit it within a few months.
Guided tour schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 12:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Sunday: 17:00
Saturday: 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM
The duration will be approximately one hour and the maximum capacity will be 15 people.
Tickets can be purchased online and at the box office until capacity is reached, these visits will begin on August.
Price of guided tours
General: € 10
Reduced (from 7 to 12 years old and residents and born in Astorga: € 4
Free: Children under 6 years old
Cultural visit. Tour
Next, we´ll recreate the interior of the Cathedral so that you can see the different points of interest included in the audio guide. Hover your cursor over the numbers to see the corresponding image and click to expand the information.
01. MAIN FACADE. EXTERNAL ARCHITECTURE.
02-10. CATHEDRAL MUSEUM
11. INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE.
12. CHAPEL OF THE MIRACULOUS VIRGIN.
13. CHAPEL OF THE CHRIST OF THE WATERS.
14. CHAPEL OF THE SPANISH-FLEMISH ALTARPIECE.
15. CHAPEL OF SAINT LAWRENCE.
16. CHAPEL OF SAINT JOSEPH.
120. Chapels Virgen del Pilar and San Blas.
17. CHAPEL OF SAINT MICHAEL.
18. CHAPEL OF SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST.
19. CHAPEL OF SAINT JEROME.
20. MAIN CHAPEL.
21. CHAPEL OF THE HOLY LORD AND THE MAJESTY.
22. CHAPEL OF THE INMACULATE VIRGIN.
24. CHAPEL OF SAINT JAMES THE PILGRIM.
25. CHAPEL OF SAINT THERESA OF JESUS.
121. Chapels Virgen del pajarito and Virgen de Guadalupe.
26. CHAPEL OF MARY MAGDALENE.
The new cultural visit
Information pamphlet with the new Tourism-Cultural Visit of the Cathedral of Astorga.
Audio Guide available in 7 languages
Location. How to arrive